Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» manufactures a variety of products used in many different applications and governed by different sales and warranty terms. Please contact your Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» sales representative for a copy of the detailed terms and conditions of sale relevant to your particular purchase.
In all cases:
- Software provided by Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» is licensed to customers solely for use with a Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» product.
- Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» warranty obligations are limited to repair or replacement of non-conforming goods with similar conforming goods. BROOKS DISCLAIMS STATUTORY AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» liability in connection with the sale or use of its products and services is limited. In no event shall Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» be liable for any special, indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages. The Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» total liability arising out of the manufacture, sale, servicing or supplying of a product, whether based upon warranty, contract, tort or otherwise shall not exceed the actual purchase price paid for such product.
Any term in a customer purchase order that purports to alter the terms above is rejected, notwithstanding language in such purchase order to the contrary. These terms may only be modified in a writing signed by an authorized representative of Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³».
Please contact the Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» legal department at 978-262-7655 if you require additional information.
- End User Hardware Agreement - English
- Service Terms and Conditions - English
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Terms and Conditions - English
- Customer Terms and Conditions - Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» Automation (Germany) GmbH - English
- Customer Terms and Conditions - Âé¶¹´«Ã½Ó³» Automation (Germany) GmbH - German
- Aim Lab Automation Technologies Terms and Conditions of Sale
- Aim Lab Automation Technologies Terms and Conditions of Sale (OEM Customer)